Monday, February 6, 2012

Dear Princess Nena Perez, TRUE LOVE and " The Moment of Truth". Part #2

• Mark Anthony Wilson to Dear Princess Nena Perez, TRUE LOVE and " The Moment of Truth". As a Praise Warrior I will Bless GOD for me being able to LOVE You. Even during the storms of life, I will Praise GOD because the storm will not last forever. I have no fear. I praise GOD for you, even if we are not together because someday we will be closer together in the spirit of GOD. I will LOVE You forever because I will LOVE GOD forever.

• Mark Anthony Wilson to Dear Princess Nena Perez, TRUE LOVE and “The Moment of Truth". Even if you do not understand the TRUE LOVE I have for you, I praise GOD for GOD's understanding. I praise GOD for being more powerful than anyone has said. What GOD has for me GOD has for me. When you want to be left alone, I will always leave you in the hands of GOD because I cannot leave you in better hands than the hands of GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share This.Thank You.

Welcome To Our Wealth Building Blog Network. Click here to view our home page and find out more about us.