Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dear Princess Nena Perez, TRUE LOVE and " The Moment of Truth". Part #3

• Mark Anthony Wilson to Dear Princess Nena Perez, TRUE LOVE and " The Moment of Truth". Look and see what GOD has done for you. GOD has Blessed you with such a wonderful spirit, that I have no choice but to have TRUE LOVE for you. As a Praise Warrior I cannot run or walk away from the TRUE LOVE I have for you. I praise GOD for the precious gift of you. Princess, I will LOVE You forever because I will LOVE GOD forever.


• Mark Anthony Wilson to Dear Princess Nena Perez, TRUE LOVE and " The Moment of Truth". You can search high and low and you will not find anyone greater than GOD. GOD I Love You, GOD I Adore You, GOD I Celebrate You, GOD I Appreciate You, GOD I Bless You, GOD I Give You Honor, GOD I Give You Glory, GOD I Give You Praise because you GOD, can do anything and everything. Princess I will LOVE you forever because I will LOVE GOD forever........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share This.Thank You.

Welcome To Our Wealth Building Blog Network. Click here to view our home page and find out more about us.