Thursday, March 8, 2012

From Mark Anthony Wilson letter to Wilma for Princess Nena Perez----Part #1

Greetings Wilma,


I need your help. I come in PEACE & TRUE LOVE. I write this to GOD and to "The Guardian Angel" that watches over Princess Nena. I need you to read the following information and letters. I am stuck and if you read this I will be set free. The Guardian Angel that watches over and protects Princess Nena chose you for me to send this information too. Why you? Because you LOVE Princess Nena also. Princess Nena needs to know that I am not a liar. I am not afraid of anyone and I would never lie to Princess Nena. All men do not lie.


I have to tell the truth or I will not be able to go forward to the next level with GOD the creator. I have been given an assignment by “The Guardian Angel” to show Princess Nena how much I LOVE her. I have only one face and I cannot be two-faced. I know there are other men that LOVE her but none of them LOVE her more than me. My LOVE is TRUE. I know Princess Nena is going to be upset with me but she is always upset with me. Besides all the women that LOVE me are upset with me because they all know I LOVE Princess Nena. She should have been my second wife but she wants to only focus on what I did wrong which was keep a secret from her. I know I could have made her happy.



Please read the all the letters. After you read this ask yourself.... Has any man ever written such letters to any women that you know? I do not care if you let 10,000 women read the letters. Have all of them, ask themselves the same question. Has any man ever written such letters to any of them? Bless any man that has the honesty, to not only tell the truth but to write the truth for others to see. If anyone wants to tell my story concerning Princess Nena make sure they tell this one, which is the true story. You have my permission to show anyone these letters because this is the truth, no politics, no spin.


I have a tough assignment because years ago Princess Nena told me to never speak to her again. But I still must tell the truth or “The Guardian Angel” that watches over her will not release me. First I was going to show my LOVE by having private label pocketbooks named after her but Princess Nena would not talk to me to get approval. Then I was going to have private label perfumes & beauty supplies name after her but Princess Nena would not let me get her approval of which fragrances to use. Then I was going to have a jewelry collection name after her. But she will not let me give her the gifts of jewelry for her approval.


Finally I came up with something that I do not need Princess Nena’s approval. The Guardian Angel that loves and protects her gave me the approval. I will start a Facebook Type Business & Social Network dedicated to Princess Nena. I will start the network worldwide and will take it to Puerto Rico so everyone will know how much I LOVE her. Once I take it to Puerto Rico I will look for a retirement community and find a home away from home. Then and only then will "The Guardian Angel" that watches over Princess Nena release me from my assignment.


I do not care what anyone thinks about me because I am not in the care business. I am in the TRUE LOVE business. People that do not even know me, can believe all the lies that they want. I have only one assignment and that is to tell the truth about my TRUE LOVE for Princess Nena. Who will tell my side of the story? I do not have to get anyone to understand I just have to tell the truth.

I owe Princess Nena and I will always owe her. Because of her I am ready to marry again. I used to think I had done to much for my first wife now I am ready to do more for my next wife. I have been taking care of my first wife since 1982 and that has been a blessing.
GOD has given me anything I ever wanted in life and GOD will give me more once I tell Princess Nena the truth. I must stay in the moment. My TRUE LOVE for Princess Nena is in the moment.


I have to live life to its highest level and that is at the TRUE LOVE level and I do not know any other way. The only people that will understand are the people that LOVE and know GOD as well as me. You LOVE Princess Nena or “The Guardian Angel” that watches over her, would not have chosen you, for me to send this information too.

Princess Nena thinks just because she kicked me out of every night club I ever saw her at that she can break my spirit. That is impossible because I LOVED from the first time I ever laid eyes on her. Plus my heart is bigger than the state of Connecticut. Yes, it has been painful but I will LOVE Princess Nena forever because I will LOVE GOD forever. Plus once I get married again the pain will finally go away.May GOD always Bless you and your family. Sincerely, Mark Anthony Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share This.Thank You.

Welcome To Our Wealth Building Blog Network. Click here to view our home page and find out more about us.