Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mark Anthony Wilson to Dear Princess Nena Perez, TRUE LOVE and "The Moment Of Truth". Part #5

• Mark Anthony Wilson to Dear Princess Nena Perez, TRUE LOVE and "The Moment Of Truth". I will LOVE You forever because I will LOVE GOD forever. Because of TRUE LOVE, the more you dream the farther you get. Motivation and dreams are needed to live. Show enthusiasm, do everything with passion, put your soul in whatever you do. The best motivation is self-motivation. The will must be stronger than the skill. Praise, Praise, Praise GOD.


• Mark Anthony Wilson to Dear Princess Nena Perez, TRUE LOVE and “The Moment of Truth”. You see when a man LOVES a women he owes GOD for the blessing of bringing TRUE LOVE into ones heart and soul. I might be able to hide my TRUE LOVE for you on the outside. But on the inside TRUE LOVE never leaves your Mind, Body and Spirit. I will LOVE you forever because I will LOVE you forever. TRUE LOVE is Unconditional and TRUE LOVE Never Ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share This.Thank You.

Welcome To Our Wealth Building Blog Network. Click here to view our home page and find out more about us.