Nice lunch "meat" better yet we improvised our meatloaf recipe to this cheese and mushroom meatloaf
k so lets get down to it things you'll need to make this awesome meat loaf
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2cups mushrooms (sauteed)
k now to put this thing together you will first need to
Preheat oven to 350F then...
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread crumbs, onion, eggs, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Pat out meat mixture into a 14x18 inch dish.
- Spread cheese and mushrooms over the meat, leaving a 3/4 inch border around the edges.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion to enclose the filling and form a pinwheel loaf. Press beef in on both ends to enclose the cheese.
- Place in a 10x15 inch baking dish.(remember to spray the dish with non stick spray)
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until internal temperature reaches 160F